Pokagon Fund gives $ 89.109 in scholarships
New Buffalo – The Pokagon Fund in September and October has given $ 89.109 in grants to 12 projects.
The fund supports health, social services, arts, education, recreation and the environment.
The Fund is a private foundation that has been supported by the last two years of 2 percent of electronic gaming revenue of Buffalo Four Winds Casino in New Jersey.
The awards were:
- Santa Kaleidoscope Preschool Lake Mary team, new playground and scholarships for low income, $ 15,000;
- December 5, Southold Dance Theater production of “Nutcracker” in the New Buffalo Performing Arts Center, $ 14,979;
- Senior Nutrition Services, the purchase of a food delivery truck, $ 23,048;
- United States Marine Corps, toys for boys in the New Buffalo area, $ 3,000;
- New Buffalo Lions Club, $ 6,500 for the Harlem Ambassadors basketball game with teachers, coaches, and October 30 of age;
- Grand Beach, $ 5,000 for changes in the Zoning Ordinance;
- Chikaming Township, $ 6,757 for the paving of the walking and cycling costs;
- Parade of New Buffalo, $ 1,000 for a scholarship;
- Saretta Nature Center, $ 3.625 for his character of Go! schedule of classes in the Buffalo River valley and new schools;
- New Buffalo Halloween Committee $ 200 for the parade, prizes and candy
- New Buffalo Service League, $ 5,000 gift cards for food, clothing and gasoline for the people need;
- Director of Nutrition Services, $ 5,000 for Thanksgiving and Christmas meals to the elderly.
In August the percentage of funds Four Winds Casino has increased from 2-1 percent. Remain there until August 2012 when it fell to 0.75 percent, and remain at this level.
Coffee Diplomacy The Fulbright Program
Question about the People program student ambassador … People?
Some questions I would ask. 1) Is this program well in a college enrollment may be more prone to college for my own good or for a scholarship? 2) Is this the price (estimated between 3000 and 5000 from what I’ve read) is worth the trip 17 days or is it a scam? 3) Is there a student loan program for that? and … 4) A person traveled with P2P and recommend?
1) I was informed by several of my teachers that will help a bit to get into the schools. 2) I’m traveling to Australia one day 15 and costs about $ 6,500. My counselor said that the money is worth the trip. 3) If a student loan program. You do not have the pleasure of getting one. I do not know more about the Student Loans program, because I do not use it. 4) I have a daughter my delegation is on his second trip with People to People this summer with us. She said it was the best thing that has been a holiday.
The Ultimate Scholarship Book 2013: Billions of Dollars in Scholarships, Grants and Prizes (Ultimate Scholarship Book: Billions of Dollars in Scholarships,)
Information on thousands of scholarships, grants, and prizes is easily accessible in this revised directory with more than 700 new listings that feature awards indexed by career goal, major, academics, public service, talent, athletics, religion, ethnicity, and more. Each entry contains all the necessary information for students and parents to complete the application process, including eligibilit…
The Insiders Guide to a Free Ride: Winning $500,000 of scholarships for college was easy, learn how
Winning scholarships is not an art, it’s a science. And this book is the science of how to win.
More than 50 winners / staff members working at the nation’s most acclaimed scholarship agencies have contributed to this book, (Gates Millennium, Horatio Alger, Coca-Cola Scholar, and many more).
It provides a holistic review of what it takes to win BIG! A fun read with specific strategies organ…
Confessions of a Scholarship Winner: The Secrets That Helped Me Win $500,000 in Free Money for College- How You Can Too!
How ANY student–including YOU!–can win scholarships and earn free money for college! On the first day of high school, Kristina Ellis’s mom–a single, working mother who lost her husband to cancer–informed her that she could not financially support her after graduation. Kristina would need to find her own way to pay for college. As an average student with less-than-impressive test scores, Kristi…